Registration is now open.
The registration fee includes an access pass to the conference which gives access to the main presentation hall, the vendor/demonstration area as well as breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks for all 3 days of the conference. Provincial and federal sales taxes will be applied to all registration fees. All registration fees are payable in Canadian funds.
- Until March 31st, 2006
- Regular seat early price 325$ + taxes
- Student seats 200$ + taxes *
- After March 31st, 2006
- Regular seats 450$ + taxes - purchase via paypal -
- Student seats 250$ + taxes * - purchase via paypal -
* A valid student ID Card is required to obtain a student pass. Only 40 student seats are available.
We do not currently offer online enrollment for our training courses. If you wish to reserve your spot in a training course please contact us by email at info )at( recon.cx, with the name of class you are registering for, the full names and email addresses of the training attendees and your billing address. We will send you an invoice within 48 hours.
Reservations must be paid in full within 15 days of the invoice date. We accept certified cheques, international money orders and international wire transfers as payment for the Training courses.
- Until March 31st 2006:
- Advanced Reverse Engineering 2200$ + taxes
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering 1900$ + taxes
- Packet Mastering the Monkey Way 1400$ + taxes
- After March 31st 2006:
- Advanced Reverse Engineering 2600$ + taxes
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering 2300$ + taxes
- Packet Mastering the Monkey Way 1700$ + taxes
We have reserved a block of rooms for the conference at the Plaza Hotel Centre-Ville.
When booking your room, please make sure you mention the following reservation code: 'REN'.
The rates for hotel rooms for the conference are:
149$ CAN/night for a junior suite room