If the registrant is unable to attend the conference then he/she must contact the us in writing via-Email and the following refund arrangements apply based on the postmarked or electronic date of correspondence:
- Registrations cancelled before April 1st 2020 or withing 2 weeks of registration will be refunded 100% of registration fees, minus a 15% service charge.
- Registrations cancelled on or after April 1st 2020 but before June 1th, 2020 will be refunded 60% of registration fees, minus a 15% service charge.
- Registrations cancelled on or after June 1st 2020 will not be eligible for a refund.
- No refunds will be given to registrants who do not show up to the conference and who did not contact the registrar prior June 1st, 2020.
- To cancel accommodation, the registrant must contact the hotel directly and will be subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Any refund due will be made in Canadian funds within 30 days of confirmation that a refund is due.
- Transfer of registration can be made by contacting the registrar, or can be edited on the registration link.
If a training class is cancelled due to no show from the trainers, or other reason beyond our control, we will contact you immediately to offer an alternative training or full refunds. Please note that if the newly selected course is more expensive, you will have to pay the difference.** Note that the refund does not include airlines and hotels. Please contact hotels and airlines directly to know their cancellation policy.
- Recon do not share any client data with third party, with the exeption of payment information that need to be processed by third party unless required by law or a court order.
- Recon host their own servers, and registration system.
- Recon share training attendee names with trainers regarding their own attendees. Some information will also be shared with registration staffs for the purpose of registation.
- Recon do not share any client data with our sponsors.
Code of conducts
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- Filming, photography or audio recoding in the conference area is prohibited. Recon do it's own video recordings of the talks, we only publish the talks after speakers aproval.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.