How do I RE object oriented code (and you should too)
In this talk I will present my award winning IDA plugin hexrays_tools.
Hex-Rays is great tool but it has it's limitation. My plugin adds a handful new functions to it.
List of features:
1) Reconstruct used C++ structures even when there is no debug informations
2) Remove unused function argument in one keystroke.
3) Remove function's return type making it void fnc(...).
4) Find structures having exact size or specific offset.
5) Automatically zero certain variables in hexrays output.
6) Assign fixed value to variable in hexrays output.
7) Deals with structures with negative offsets.
Start time: 18:15
Room: Grand Salon Opera